Player profiles are custom-designed individual player webpages for recruitment purposes.
Benefits of a Player Profile Page:
- Professionally designed player webpage optimized for search engines, social media, and mobile devices
- You control the sequence of webpage information to showcase the prospective student-athlete
- Unique player page URL to include in Twitter profiles, personalized messages, and handouts to coaches
- Can be less expensive than an alternative recruitment platform
- Embedded Twitter profile and video tweets to display likes and views per video
- Social media share buttons
Each Player Profile Page showcases:
- Primary and secondary positions
- Travel ball team and school information
- Twitter profile and video clips
- Contact info for your coaches and instructors
- Player statistics and profile summary
- Tournament schedule
- Academic / Extracurricular highlights
- Player contact information
Note: There is currently a nominal fee of just $15 per month (billed annually) to cover the cost of setup and support per year for a player profile page. Payment is handled securely via credit card at the end of the form and you are not required to renew annually (but your rate will be locked in if you choose to renew).
You are welcome to preview the Player Profile Page Entry form for free.
Once the initial form entries are submitted, you will receive a link within three business days to preview your new web page for feedback. Once the page is ready to go, the prospective student-athlete is encouraged to add the profile link to her Twitter bio and other forms of correspondence with coaches.